As of June 1, 2014, I am no longer accepting new clients. Information below is left for posterity.
After graduating from Rice University, I started a comic and games store in Lake Jackson, Texas. For various reasons, that did not work out, and before going to law school, I worked a variety of jobs including substitute teaching K-12 in Angleton, Texas, and working in a lab at Dow Chemical. During law school, I took two years off to teach English at the University of Geoscience in Beijing, China before returning to graduate with a J.D. and then pass the Texas bar. I initially harbored intentions of starting a new business in China, but various difficulties combined with the stellar rise of Houston convinced me to return to the US to start a new business, this time a law firm.
My travels and business adventures here and abroad, combined with my legal education and experience, leave me uniquely qualified to advise startups and small businesses in Texas. Contact me today to see how I can help your business. My service areas are listed below.
I provide the following legal services to individuals, startups, and small- to medium-sized businesses.
- LLC, Corporation and other entity formation
- Bylaws, Partnership Agreements, Company Agreements
- Copyright, Trademark and Trade Secret Protection
- Employee and Contractor Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Lease and Rental Agreements
- Non-Disclosure & Non-Compete Agreements
- Business Law
- Non-Profit Formation
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Breach of Contract